Lockers have come a long way in recent years. Gone are the days where the only option for storing employee valuables are the steel lockers we all know and hate. Plastic lockers are gaining popularity across various industries because of their countless benefits. The biggest one being increased security. Although they might cost more upfront, they won't have to be replaced for a long time, making them a very budget-friendly option.
If you think that plastic lockers can not be as secure as metal lockers, you couldn't be more wrong. They are, in fact, more secure because they are manufactured from rotationally moulded polyethylene. This will give employees or students more peace of mind when storing their valuables on your premises.
Benefits of Plastic Lockers
- Won't rust in outdoor environments or high-moisture settings such as gyms, food processing plants and pharmaceutical companies.
- Easy to clean and sanitise keeping your pest control bills lower.
- Durable and do not easily scratch or dent which means you won't have to replace them anytime soon.
- Highly customisable - available in a diverse array of models, colours and sizes.
- Easy to repair, thus low maintenance.
Durable Plastic Lockers Pretoria
At Pioneer Plastics, we manufacture a wide range of plastic lockers that can replace your standard steel lockers. So, if you're looking for lockers that won't rust, are more secure, extremely durable and sturdy but lightweight, you've come to the right place.
We can assist with clothing lockers, food lockers and shoe lockers. Our lockers are easy to install and make less noise than typical lockers. They are available in many different colours and are 100% recyclable.
Don't settle for steel lockers when you can have plastic lockers. To find out more about our offerings or to request a free quote, get in touch with Pioneer Plastics today!